The Annual Shareholders' Meeting takes place place on April 26, 2019, in the Kuppelsaal of the Hanover Congress Centrum, 30175 Hanover, Germany.
The convocation was published in the Federal Gazette (Bundesanzeiger) on March 20, 2019. Registration to the Annual Shareholders' Meeting must have been received by the Company until April 19, 2019 (Good Friday) at the latest.
As Continental shares are made out in the name of the possessor, the invitations to the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting are, without exception, sent via the depository bank. Shareholders are asked to contact their depository bank.
- Invitation and agenda (PDF, 464.6 KB)
- Data protection regulation (PDF, 396.3 KB)
- Recommendation of the Executive Board on the appropriation of net income (PDF, 120.1 KB)
- Information about participation and ways to cast your vote (PDF, 297.8 KB)
- Investor Portal / Internet Service
From April 5, 2019, until the end of the general debate on the day of the Annual Shareholders' Meeting on April 26, 2019, votes can be cast or power of attorney and instructions to the proxies appointed by the company can be issued via the internet service.
- Example Admission Ticket (PDF, 148.8 KB) (German)
- Information on Shareholders' Rights (PDF, 246.6 KB)
- Individual Attendance of the Supervisory Board Members at the Meetings of the Plenum and its Committees (PDF, 155.7 KB)
- Publication of the convocation including agenda (PDF, 234.3 KB) (German)
- Directions (PDF, 628.5 KB)