On Monday, January 14, 2019, Continental published its preliminary figures for fiscal 2018 as well as an outlook 2019.
- Press release
- Investors presentation (PDF, 1.2 MB) with preliminary figures for fiscal 2018 and outlook 2019
- Stable operating performance in fourth quarter as expected
- Annual sales rise to around €44.4 billion (organic growth at about 3 percent)
- Adjusted EBIT for the year: around €4.1 billion (margin at about 9.2 percent)
- Free cash flow was higher than expected at about €1.8 billion
- 2019 outlook: Consolidated sales of about €45 to €47 billion at constant exchange rates, adjusted EBIT margin of about 8 to 9 percent